BILT Americas 2022
Take advantage of the opportunities to learn, share, probe, and challenge over three days at BILT Americas 2022. While there, stop by booth #716 to meet the Ideate Software team, discuss your Revit challenges, and learn about our plugins that solve persistent Revit challenges. And be sure to attend the sessions led by Ideate Software’s Richard Taylor:
ARE YOUR REVIT TEMPLATES AND STANDARDS A LITTLE OLD AND CRUSTY?
Wednesday, 06-15-22, 10:45 a.m.
BIM managers, project managers, BIM standards committee members, and end users in charge of creating and maintaining Revit project and template standards will appreciate the lessons on strategies and tactics for managing Revit standards without giving up the control needed to maintain quality. You’ll learn about:
- The importance of quality standards
- Content and settings that should be part of Revit templates and families
- How styles, such as object style subcategories, fill patterns, viewports, etc. can find their way into projects
- Dangers of brute-force cleaning and purging
- Revit template cleaning techniques
DEMYSTIFYING DATUMS AND SCOPE BOXES WITHIN REVIT
Wednesday, 05-16-22, 1:00 p.m.
Attend this session to gain an understanding of the importance of good datum structure and for information on tools used for reviewing and cleaning up misused grids, levels, reference planes, scope boxes, and view references that are the foundation of a proper and well-conceived Revit building information model. You’ll learn about:
- Datums such as grid lines and reference planes that can impact geometry and elements in 2D and 3D views
- How scope boxes within Revit can control specific view information as well as datum information
- View references and data that can be constructed within the family environment that may impact datum information
- Ways to clean up, quality control, and review datum information