San Francisco, CA, January 11, 2024 – Customers of Ideate Software will be pleased to learn that IdeateApps has been updated to include more customer-requested features as well as some fixes and improvements.
“The recent updates include several new workflows related to Ideate Annotate, the 10th tool added to the IdeateApps collection that streamline common Revit processes,” said Glynnis Patterson, Director of Software Development, Ideate Software. “Subscribers automatically get the updates at no additional cost.”
With the new version, users can now use the new “Tag” tab in Ideate Annotate to:
- Intelligently batch-add tags with customizable rules such as only tag rooms greater than a certain area
- Control tag locations relative to the tagged element as a default or override
- Tag the active view or all open views
Fixes and Improvements
In addition to the new workflows, Ideate Software added some fixes and improvements to Ideate Annotate and Ideate ViewCreator, another tool in the IdeateApps collection.
- Ideate Annotate
- Added customizable display filter
- Increased speed of review process
- Added Ideate Query
- Fixed bug related to tags with two calculated parameters that reference each other
- Ideate ViewCreator
- Improved elevation crop size for duplicate level or thick floor conditions
- Fixed bug in the Room View method related to room names with colons
- Improved handling of text casing within the Room View method
- Added support for sequenced letters/numbers for elevation views within the Room View method
About Ideate Software - Ideate Software, Autodesk® AEC Industry Partner and Autodesk® Authorized Developer, empowers Revit users to gain unprecedented control over their data. They developed Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, IdeateApps, and Ideate StyleManager to solve persistent problems in architecture, engineering, and construction, and owner-operator (AECO) workflows. They
developed Ideate Automation as a scripting solution to easily automate repetitive Revit and Ideate Software tasks for consistent and repeatable results.
Autodesk and Autodesk Revit are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries