Creating a Sticky
Ideate Sticky is a tool that manages the header text within a Revit Schedule. When you create a new Sticky you are actually creating a new Generic Model Schedule that has header text but no body text.
To Create a New Sticky
- Open the Sheet view where you want to place the Sticky and then launch Ideate Sticky from the Add-Ins tab in Revit.
- Select the Create... button in the lower left-hand corner.
- Identify an Excel file to import by picking the ...button next to the Excel file box.
- Identify the worksheet within that Excel file that contains the information you want to import.
- Select the worksheet region to define the area to be imported within the worksheet.
- Review the Sticky name - this will be the name that displays within the Project Browser, under the Schedule folder.
- Select OK.
- Review the Auto-update options.
Creating a Duplicate
To place a duplicate of a Sticky on another Sheet:
- Open the Sheet view
- Use the Project Browser and find the Sticky listed under the Schedule folder.
- Drag the Sticky onto the new Sheet.
Submit feature or issue request for Ideate Software
Please fill in the form below completely and then click the Submit button. If you're reporting a bug, it will be helpful if you give the steps on how to reproduce the bug.
Thank you for taking time to inform us about a bug or feature request.
If you'd like to upload a file to help explain the issue, you can upload a file to Hightail.