Ideate Explorer for Revit is an essential workflow tool making it easy to assess Revit file health, execute necessary changes quickly and get a BIM project back on the right path. But, what does Ideate Explorer do for your particular workflow? We’re glad you asked... Revit Structure + Ideate Explorer
- Move Walls, Floors, Structural Elements, etc. to different types.
- Select Structural elements by using built–in Revit Filtering.
- Swap generic column or beam types to specific column or beam types.
- Audit Structural Families and Templates (to ensure efficiency) to use across projects.
- Sort and find elements by Level as well as category.
Find out more...
→ VIDEOS: See Ideate Explorer in action and examples of the above workflows.
→ BLOG POSTS: See the latest Ideate Explorer workflows, classes and updates.
Are you using one Ideate Software solution and not our others? Try a new approach to your workflow – download a no–cost trial version today. For additional questions about Ideate Software, including bundles and upgrade pricing contact: email@example.com